$60,000 – $150,000 per year
£25,000 – £100,000 per year
INR 4,00,000 – INR 20,00,000 per year
AUD 60,000 – AUD 150,000 per year
AED 90,000 to AED 300,000 per year.
SGD 45,000 – SGD180,000 per year
This module begins by introducing the concept of Workday in an organization. Understand
downtime, version upgrades. Compare workday with SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM.
• What is Workday and how is it different from others?
• Is Workday entirely on Cloud?
• Downtime and version upgrades in Workday
• Components of Workday like HCM, Studio, Finance, Payroll, Absence etc.,.
• Which workday component is used commonly by vendors?
• Compare all the HCM vendors and their market report
• Google Trends report on Workday
• Compare Workday with SAP SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM
This module explains the core concepts of Workday, Understand basic navigation and homepage options.
• How to login and Navigate in Workday
• Overview of Worklets in Workday
• What is an Object in Workday
• Navigate the Homepage and all the options
• What are Business Objects
• Additional and advanced.
This module will help the candidate understand the compensation overview, get an in-depth
knowledge of components of compensation, remuneration, payment programs and a lot
• Types of Organization in Workday
• What is a Supervisory Organization?
• Locations in Workday
• What is a reorganization and how to configure?
• How to create Supervisory Organizations and Subordinate Organizations
• What is the Cost Centers & Cost Center Hierarchy and how to create them?
• How to create a Company in Workday
• Moving workers between organizations
Understand job profiles, job families and how to create them. Know different types of staffing
models and difference between jobs and positions
• What are Job Profiles and Job Families and How to create them ?
• Different Types of staffing models
• What are Positions?
• Job vs Positions
Know what compensation grade is, package and rules, difference between them and how to
create a compensation package.
• What are Compensation Grade, Package and Rule?
• What is the difference between them and how to configure them?
• How to create a compensation package
• What is a Grade and How to create a Grade?
• What is Grade profile, and How to create a Grade Profile?
• What are Compensation Eligibility Rules and how to create Compensation Eligibility Rules?
In this module, individuals will learn domain security policy, business process and its security
policies, and more
• Domain Security Policy
• Business Process Security Policy
• Security Groups
• Role-Based Security Group
• User-Based Security Group
• Configuration of the Security
Learners will learn to configure business processes, hire and rescind processes, create an
applicant, handle termination and a lot more.
• Configuring a Business Process
• How to create an applicant
• Hire & Rescind Process
• Cancel a business process
• How to handle Terminations
• How to handle Promotions
• Transfers overview and configuration
Learn report modules in depth. How to report, create a simple report, data sources, objects
• What is a report and why do we need them
• How to create a simple report in Workday?
• Advanced reports
• How to create different calculated fields
• Sharing report between multiple users
• Making report as a web service and using them
• Data Sources, Objects and fields
• Real time scenarios on report module
Understand calculated fields and basics.
• Introduction to Calculated Fields
• Calculated fields basics
Learn more about EIB Modules with practical use case, inbound and outbound integrations,
XSLT transformations and more.
• What is EIB and its practical use case
• Simple EIB Inbound Integrations & Outbound Integrations
• What are XSLT transformations and how to configure them
• Project use case on EIB implementation
Learn more about outbound integration, document transformation and user creation
• Core connector outbound integration on Worker data
• Document transformation
• System user creation